How can I tell which Order came from DoJiggy from my PayPal account? You are using PayPal Checkout as your payment processor and wish to identify DoJiggy payments made via PayPal. How can you determine the orders that came in via your DoJiggy website, if you are using PayPal for other functions?
For every transaction made through the DoJiggy platform an Order number is assigned. To find the transaction in PayPal, do the following.
- From the DoJiggy Administration area, go to Reports->Orders and find the transaction. You will see the Order number in the Num column. Copy or make a note of the order number.
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click the Activity tab, then choose All Transactions
- In the Search Field type or paste the DoJiggy Order number
- The transaction associated with the order should show in the results.
- Click the Name to Open the details. Here you will see the Invoice ID = the DoJiggy Order number