How do I add banking information to my WePay payment account?
If you have Cloned an event, or if you have started a new one, WePay requires a payment account to be created specifically for this event. You are not being asked to create a new WePay account, this payment account will be added to your existing WePay account.
After you have created the new payment account, you will need to enter personal and banking information for this event.
After you accept the first payment on your website, you will be notified by email to add banking information to the WePay account. This email comes from WePay with the subject: Payment confirmation. Just click the button and follow the prompts to complete setup.
If you didn't get this email, you can update the account through your WePay dashboard.
Add Personal and Banking Information
To update your WePay account with the proper banking information, please to the following.
- Login to your WePay Account
- Enter the Email address you used to register your account and your Password
- Click the "Action is needed to complete your account. Update your personal information." banner on the homepage.
- NOTE: If you have more than one payment account, you may need to select the new one from the selector in the upper right.
- Enter your verification details then click Submit.
NOTE: After you have entered this information, WePay will attempt to make a deposit into your bank account. If this transaction is successful, all good, you are set. If the transaction fails, WePay will erase all the information and ask you to enter it all again, giving you a chance to correct any typos or mistakes.
How can I login to my WePay account?
Cloning & Creating a New WePay Payment Account
How do I see data for multiple WePay accounts?
Why do I need to provide my SSN (SIN in Canada) during Signup for DoJiggy Payments?