How can I show or hide the Call to Action buttons that are displayed on my website pages?
Hide the Call to Action button.
- Go to Website->Settings in the main menu
- Set Display Call to Action Buttons = No
- Click the Update button to save your changes.
NOTE: To enable the Call to Action buttons, set Display Call to Action Buttons = Yes.
The Call to Action Buttons are enabled by default to show on your website and look like this.
If the event configuration only requires one button it would be centered on the page.
- The REGISTER NOW button will be displayed if either the Registration Fees* or the Registration & Product Sales pages* are enabled and Registration Fees are available.
- The BECOME A SPONSOR button will be displayed if there are Sponsorships available and will be directed to the Sponsorship Opportunities page* if enabled, or the Registration & Product Sales page*, Sponsorships section.
- The Call to Action buttons will only show if registration is open.
- Currently, it is not possible to change the text or color of these buttons.
*Related Article: Can you explain the function of each of the website pages?