You would like to know how to set up your account to get started using Stripe as your Payment Processor.
We make it easy for you to create a new Stripe account or link to an existing one. From your Administration Dashboard, go to Tools -> Payment Settings and follow these steps to get started.
- In the Payment Processor Field, from the dropdown, select Stripe.
- Click on the Create or Link a Stripe Account button.
- You will be taken to Stripe.com via a secure page and the interface will change to this.
- Enter the email address you would like to use for a new account, or enter the email address of your existing Stripe and Continue ->
- Enter any necessary information to create or link the account.
- When you are done, click the “Return to DoJiggy. link”
- Click the Update button at the bottom of the page to apply your changes.
Final configuration should look like this.
That’s it – you’re all done! All funds raised for your organization on DoJiggy.com will automatically be sent to your bank account via Stripe.
Stripe offers a discounted rate for eligible US and Canadian-registered nonprofits. The nonprofit rate is 2.2% + $.30 for Visa and MasterCard transactions.