You would like to see a list of snippets or macros you can use on your website or in system emails.
A snippet is a code that instructs the system to expand automatically into a predefined field or instruction. This can be used when sending group emails, to personalize data, or on your website for auto-updates.
General Website Snippets
Authorize.net Verified Merchant Seal - Add the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal to your website to boost shopper confidence (for Authorize.Net merchants only)
- Event End Date - The date the event ends
- Event Name - The name of the event
- Event Start Date - The date the event starts
- General Donation Button - This snippet will take donors to the General Donation page for your Pledge event. This function must be enabled in Pledge - Settings
- Group List - Lists all the groups or teams in your event
- Organization Address - The organization's street address
- Organization City - The organization's city
- Organization Contact Name - The organization's primary contact
- Organization Email - The organization's email address
- Organization Name - The organization's name
- Organization Phone - The organization's phone number
- Organization State - The organization's state
- Organization Zip/Postal Code - The organization's Zip/Postal code
- Overall Goal Thermometer - Displays a fundraising thermometer. Pledge events take the fundraising goal from the Event Pledge Plan; all other events should specificy a goal here.
- Participation Rate - Show overall fundraising participation rate. Shows the percentage of participants with at least one pledge donation.
- Team Participation Rate Graph - Team Participation Rate Graph.
- Top 10 Fundraisers - A listing of the top ten fundraising individuals (Pledge events only)
- Top 10 Fundraising Teams - A listing of the top ten fundraising teams (Pledge events only)
- Top Five Fundraisers - A listing of the top five fundraising individuals (Pledge events only)
- Top Five Fundraising Teams - A listing of the top five fundraising teams (Pledge events only)
- Top Fundraisers - A listing of the top fundraisers. You can define the number you wish to display. (Pledge events only)
- Top Fundraising Teams - A listing of the top fundraising teams. You can define the number you wish to display. (Pledge events only)
- Total Raised - Provides the current total raised in currency format (ie $5000.00). Choose Pledge for donations only, or Overall for all registrations, sales and donations.
- Web site URL - Your website URL
- Areas - Areas of interest (for volunteer registrations)
- Comment - Areas/Skills of interest (for volunteer registrations)
- Participant First Name - Participant first name
- Participant Last Name - Participant last name
- Participant Username - Participant Username
- PCP Question Answer - A direct link to the PCP question answer page
- Reset Link - Displays a password reset link which allows participants to reset their password
- Skills - Skills (for volunteer registrations)
- Contact First - NameContact First Name.
- Contact Last - NameContact Last Name
- Sponsor Name - The Sponsor Name.
- Starting Hole - The start hole of the team
- Starting Time - The start time of the team
- Team Course Name - The course name of the team
- Team Members List - The member list of the team
- Team Name - The team name
- Amount Due - The amount due.
- Order Number - The order number.
- Payment Retry Link - The link to the payment retry interface.