Uploading a PDF document to the registration page is a two step process.
1) To upload a PDF document follow these steps:
- Go to Website->Pages
- Add a Blank Page: From Add page, select Blank Page, click the Add button. In the Menu Name, type Links, then click the Add button.
- In the Enabled column click Yes to toggle the page to No (we don't want this page to show in the menu.)
- Click the Menu Link to the page you just created to open the page editor.
- In the Page Body, Place your cursor in the Editor and type the name of the Link to the PDF file.
- Highlight/Select the word(s) you want to link to.
- Click the hyperlink icon .
- Click Browse Server to open the Image Library.
- Click the PDFs folder.
- Click the Upload link and select the PDF file from your computer.
- Double click the PDF file once it has uploaded.
- Click on the Target tab and select New Window (_blank.)
- Click OK.
- Click the Source button on the editor and copy the code for the link just created. It will look something like this...
<p><a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/assets-dojiggy-com/images/uploads/14130/pdf/PDFDocument.pdf" target="_blank">PDF File Link</a></p>
NOTE: If you want the link on the same line as other text, delete the paragraph <p> and </p> tags.
- Click the Update button if you want to save this link for later use.
2) To add the link to the registration page, follow these steps:
- Now, go to Website->Notes, in the General Order Note, paste the link code just created.
- Click Update.
This is how the code will look in the General Order Note.
This is how the link will be displayed on the registration page.