You want to configure your website to accept payments through PayFlow Pro.
Your PayFlow Pro account is integrated with your website from Tools -> Payment Settings. Once there, follow these steps:
- Under the Payment Methods section, please check the credit card types you will be processing. Make sure PayPal is NOT an option checked as one of the Payment Methods.
- Select Payflow Pro as your Payment Processor
- In the Payment Processing ID field, you will enter your Payflow Pro User and Partner code in this format: User&Partner. Example: If your user/login ID is 'FoggyPTC" and your Partner code is 'PayPal', the Payment Processing ID field should read: 'FoggyPTC&PayPal'.
- Enter your password in the Processing/Confirm Password fields (Confirm with Payflow Pro if needed).
- Run a live test transaction before going live.
NOTE: If the Allowed IP Address security feature is implemented on your PayFlow Pro account, you will need to disable this feature. Our IP addresses are dynamic.
Errors: If you receive response code 26 when test processing, then the above Partner Code is incorrect, or is not specified as shown. In case of a code 26 response, please double check this setting.
For gateway problems, contact email@example.com or call (888) 883-9770.