You are setting up your sponsorships and wish to know the options available.
There are a few ways to setup sponsorships when you have special needs for keeping some information private.
- Normal. Set a price of at least $1.00 and have it visible on the Sponsorships, Sponsors page, and the Registration page. This is the normal setup for a sponsorship that you want to make available online. People will see the sponsorship package, and can pay and register for it online. The sponsor details are automatically entered into the system.
- Hidden Sponsorships. Any sponsorship of $0.00 will not display on the Sponsorships page. A Sponsorship setting of NO for "Show on Sponsorships page" will do the same thing. This is useful if you want to setup up a special sponsorship designation that is for in-kind sponsors for instance. They will not be able to register or see sponsorship details, but you can add them as a sponsor and they will appear as a sponsor in this category.
- Application Only Sponsorships. If you want to display an application form ONLY, then set Show on Registration/Pledge Page to NO. If the package displays on the Sponsorships page according to the settings, then the potential sponsor fills out an online application form that is emailed. This is useful for large ticket sponsorships that may not be ordered online, or if you want to limit certain sponsorships by reviewing potential sponsors before they are entered into the system. NOTE: Data is emailed only, and is not entered into the database.
- No Price Sponsorships. If a sponsorship price is set to $.01, then no price is displayed on the sponsorships page. This allows you to override the price, and price the package as needed off line. It is best to set the Show on Registration/Pledge Page to NO in these cases, as there is not intent to charge the price online.
- Sold Out Sponsorships. If the Quantity Available is set to 0, it will display as SOLD OUT and cannot be ordered online.