You want to setup your PayPal Payments Pro account to be used with your website. You will need your PayPal API login ID, password and API Signature to complete your configuration.
From your Admin Area, click on Tools -> Payment Settings:
- Check the Payment Methods (credit card types) you will accept, making sure PayPal is NOT checked as a payment method.
- Select PayPal PRO as your Payment Processor.
- Enter the API Login ID in the Payment Processing ID field.
- Enter your password in the Processing/Confirm Password fields.
- Enter your API Signature in the API Signature field.
- Click Update to save your changes.