Modifying registration information on existing orders. You would like to change the Product type on an existing order.
From your dashboard, go to Reports -> Orders. Click on the order number you want to change.
- Scroll to the area - Add Items
- In the first field you will see the Participant Name. If there are multiple names on the same order and the correct name is not in the Participant's Name box, click the search icon (magnifying glass) next to the name and search for the desired name (type the name, do not paste), click on the correct name from the results list.
- In the Product field select the NEW registration item and quantity then click Add.
- You will see the new product in the Registration Details area above.
- On the same page under Registration Details, delete the OLD registration item.
When following these steps, the Order will automatically recalculate the totals and maintain all the correct names and reassign the correct product.
If the product added is of a higher value than the one removed, you may want to send a Payment Retry Link to the customer requesting payment.
- At the top of this screen, Click the Email Payment Retry... button.
- Verify the subject line and the email address.
- Edit the page body as necessary.
- Click the Send button.
If the amount due is a negative value, you may consider making a Refund.
- How do I initiate a refund with DoJiggy Payments?
- How do I initiate a refund with Stripe?
- How do I initiate a refund with PayPal Checkout?
- How do we refund a credit card transaction with Authorize.net?