How can I Invite DoJiggy Tech Support to access my GoDaddy account? You have a domain on GoDaddy and would like to delegate access to your GoDaddy domain management account so that we can manage your DNS on your behalf. DoJiggy needs this access for a variety of tasks, including managing your SSL, your domain, etc.
In order perform DNS changes in your GoDaddy account your behalf, we need you to delegate account access to DoJiggy. This keeps your main account secure, but allows DoJiggy to do limited activities on your domain names there. Delegates can open and use your products, but they can't view or change account information like your payment methods and passwords.
- Go to your GoDaddy Account Settings. If you're not already logged in, you'll be prompted to log in.
- Click Delegate Access.
- In the People who can access my account section, click Invite to Access.
- Enter the Name = "DoJiggy Hostmaster" and Email address = firstname.lastname@example.org to invite us as a delegate.
- Select Domains Only access level.
- Click Invite.
GoDaddy will send us an email invitation to access your account. Once we have accepted, GoDaddy will let you know. That's it!
- As the account owner, you can change a delegate's access level any time.
- You can also remove a delegate from your account at any time.
- Learn more about delegate access.
- Delegates must have a GoDaddy account to accept your invitation. We'll ask them to create an account if they don't have one.
- Pending invitations can't be cancelled, and expire if not accepted within 48-72 hours.