What snippets are available and what do they do? You would like to see a list of snippets or macros you can use on your website or in system emails.
A snippet is a code that instructs the system to expand automatically into a predefined field or instruction. This can be used when sending group emails, to personalize data, or on your website for auto-updates.
Note: Not all snippets are available for every page or email editor. By using the snippet button in the page editor on the page you are on is the only way to ensure that the snippet will work. If you copy and paste a message from one place to another, or into an email for example, the snippets may fail.
General Website Snippets
- Add to Calendar - This snippet shows the 'Add to your calendar' button. When this button is clicked, an ics file is downloaded for export to your calendar of choice. There are also direct links for Google, Outlook and Office adding an event directly to the calendar.
- Authorize.net Verified Merchant Seal - Add the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal to your website to boost shopper confidence (for Authorize.Net merchants only)
- Days Until Event - This macro counts down from today until the Event Start Date is reached.
- Event End Date - The date the event ends
- Event Name - The name of the event
- Event Start Date - The date the event starts
- Group List - Lists all the groups or teams in your event
- Make a Donation - This will create a "Make a Donation" button
- Organization Address - The organization's street address
- Organization City - The organization's city
- Organization Contact Name - The organization's primary contact
- Organization Email - The organization's email address
- Organization Name - The organization's name
- Organization Phone - The organization's phone number
- Organization State - The organization's state
- Organization Zip/Postal Code - The organization's Zip/Postal code.
- Participation Rate - Show overall fundraising participation rate.
- Register Now - This will create a "Register Now" button with a link to your current Registration page.
- Team Participation Rate Graph - Team Participation Rate Graph.
- Total Raised - Provides the current total raised in currency format (ie $5000.00). For all registrations, sales and donations.
- Web site URL - Your website URL
- Areas - Areas of interest (for volunteer registrations)
- Comment - Areas/Skills of interest (for volunteer registrations)
- Participant Course Name - Participant course name
- Participant First Name - Participant first name
- Participant Last Name - Participant last name
- Participant Username - Participant Username
- PCP Question Answer - A direct link to the PCP question answer page
- Reset Link - Displays a password reset link which allows participants to reset their password
- Skills - Skills (for volunteer registrations)
- Contact First - NameContact First Name.
- Contact Last - NameContact Last Name
- Sponsor Name - The Sponsor Name.
- Starting Hole - The start hole of the team
- Starting Time - The start time of the team
- Team Course Name - The course name of the team
- Team Members List - The member list of the team
- Team Name - The team name
- Team Web Link - Team web page link
- Amount Due - The amount due.
- Order Number - The order number.
- Payment Retry Link - The link to the payment retry interface.
Subscriber Snippets (Mailing List)
- Subscriber First Name - The subscriber first name
- Subscriber Last Name - The subscriber last name