You would like to know how to set up your account to get started using DoJiggy Payments.
From your administration Dashboard, go to Tools -> Payment Settings and follow these steps.
- In the Payment Processor field select DoJiggy Payments by WePay then click Update.
- A button will now appear under the Payment Processor selection box that says 'Register a DoJiggy Payments Account.' Click the button to Register a new user.
- Note: The important thing to note about bank accounts is that the supplied legal name of the account owner must match the name on the bank account. And this person must have access to the email address given. If the WePay account is verified as an organization or business, then the bank account would need to be officially registered under the organization.
4. Click Complete to save the changes. After registering a user a success message will appear.
5. Click the 'Create Payment Account' button. Enter the Account Name you would like to use (The Organization Name created in the WePay account must match the TIN on file with the IRS) and add a Description (what does your organization do and who is served?). Click Complete to save your changes.
6. You will now receive an email from WePay titled: Please confirm your DoJiggy Payments account. You must confirm your email and set your account password by clicking Confirm.
That's it! - your account is ready to go and you can now take credit cards. You can also log into WePay using the email supplied as the username to see transactions. With DoJiggy Payments, there is no need to try a test transaction before going live.
Note: After you accept the first payment on your website, you will be notified by email to add banking information to the WePay account. This email comes from WePay with the subject: Payment confirmation. Just click the button and follow the prompts to complete setup.