You wish to move a participant from one team or group to a different team.
To move a participant to another team, follow these instructions.
- Go to People->Groups and find the group you wish to remove the participant from and click on the Group Name.
- Click the name of the participant you want to remove from the group, and select Remove.
- Click the Update button.
- Now, click on the group name you wish to add the participant to.
- Go to the Add Participant box. This box is below the last group member.
Begin typing the name of the person you want to add (do not paste in the name) and the system will pull the data for you. Click on the Name to select a participant.
- Press Update to save your changes.
NOTE: Moving a participant from one group to another will not affect any orders or donations the individual has received. The funds will however, be removed from the team thermometer the person was on to the new team's thermometer.