You have received an Invalid Receiver error from us in relation to your PayPal account, yet you no longer are using PayPal for your DoJiggy/GolfRegistration website and would like to know how to fix this.
Since you were a previous PayPal client with us, part of the setup was to enable Instant Payment Notifications, or IPN's, in your PayPal account. Even though you have switched services with us, that setting is still active in your PayPal account. Follow the steps below to Disable IPN's.
- Login to your PayPal account.
- Click on Profile (upper right hand corner of admin) -> Profile and Settings -> My selling tools.
- Find Instant Payment Notifications and click Update.
- Click on Choose IPN Settings.
- In the IPN URL box you should see an entry such as this:
- DELETE this information!
- Then, move your radio button to Receive IPN messages = Disabled.
- Press the Save button.
You should no longer receive the Invalid Receiver error.