You would like to configure your registration for distinct golf courses, flights or series.
You can use either Events -> Registration Fees, OR Course/Flight/Series, not both. So, if you have Registration Fees already set up you will first need to delete or deactivate them. If you need assistance deciding on the best option, please feel free to contact Sales with your requirements.
You can add different Course/Flight/Series options by following these steps:
- First, you will need to add the Locations of your events by going to Events -> Locations.
- Then, click on Events ->Locations, and click the Course/Flight/Series button.
- Update the field label as you like. A label could be the 'category' and this label or category will appear on your registration page.
- Click the Add button and fill out the required fields. You can order how the categories are listed on your web page using the Sort Order field. The flight with the lowest number in the Sort Order field will appear first on your registration page.
- Click Add to save your changes.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 until you've created all Course/Flight/Series options.